27.2.11

Mijn Zupah Zaandag~

Happy Zaandag Fellabloggahs on Asia and Australia - Oceania!!!
Today my Second and Third point of my previous post will be done! I'll do the Al Azhar 4 SHS test in the Morning and be the witness of the opening of the Curiosity-blower-Magnum Cafe in the Afternoon. Excited? Eager? Not at all. OF COURSE VERY-VERY EAGER YOU DUMB-DUMB!!! -__-

Yup. As a pretty rotten Al-Azhar Product (that's how I call my friends who have attend Al-Azhar from Elementary or maybe Kindergarten) and a way-too-productive Magnum Seeker I definitely HAVE to do all those tasks. And my Dad have given a signal; when I was sleeping yesterday he secretly buy a Magnum. Yes. A Magnum. Just a Pack of soft-vanilla-ice-cream-coated-with-Belgian-chocolate-and-sprinkled-with-almond-crushes. And just found it out in Saturday morning. HOW CRUEL.

And, yeah, this report will be a revenge cause I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY FORGOT to report the "Magnum Royal Fame" last November on Senayan City because Thomassen is NOT accompany me. At least he didn't feel the spill of Chocolate Truffle though :p Okay now I have to fill Thomassen's energy up so he could stand this royal...wait...ROYAL??? OH GOD WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO THAT PLACE??? I HAVE BOYISH APPLE-SHAPED BODY WITH BIG MOMMA SIZE AND HAVE TO LOOK AS ROYAL AS I COULD??? Okay maybe I could think about that later after the test. GOT IT! French street looks! They look messy but fancy at the same time! BRIL-LI-ANT~ Ik hou van jou mijn hersenen mwah~<3

Alright then, I got to go. My brain and taste buds needs some fancy deliciousness *put a Magnum on my forehead*
C'EST MAGNUMIFIQUE~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment