你好讀者!首先,我想祝你新年快樂!(Simplified)
你好读者!首先,我想祝你新年快乐!(Traditional).
Welcoming the new Lunar year 2562; The Year of the Wooden Rabbit (not Golden Rabbit as several people told me)! It's all red here and I totally love it! P.S. - Chinese fellabloggahs gimme some ang pao please! *wink-wink*
Buuuuttttttt we go nowhere *sigh*. So instead of make this beginning of the Wooden Rabbit year a Babbity-Rabbity-Misery, I decided to revamping my own blog. And when I tell this to Hawa, she also interested with my idea to fix up her blog.
![]() |
| Mine. I love using that kind of Franarchie pose as my header <3 |
![]() |
| Hawa's. Shows 2 of P!nk's newest songs while printscreened. Coincidents. |
Okay, so most of your brains may now blooms curiosity and asks "How do they get like that while they both were hosted by Blogger and they both also didn't use custom domain?" Well it's as simple as asking for angpaos LOLJK, here are the steps I use:
- Change the theme into Minibox 3 Column by James William (it's based on the former Minima theme by Douglas Bowman).
- Then remove the navbars (click the link and follow the instructions), and
- Last, remove the attribution (click the link and follow the instructions).
P.P.P.S. - Sorry for Chinese (or at least Chinese-blooded fellabloggahs who still can speak Chinese properly) who found any mistakes on my greetings above. I use Google Translator for it -__-
Anyways, Gong Xi Fat Choi and have a Reddish Prosperities around you! Xie xie!


No comments:
Post a Comment