Oh. Hum. Yeah.
For God Damn Franssenous Sake I really hate this.
My brain was filled by thoughts that starts with "Ooh How I Envy..." and "If only these Exams doesn't Exists..." like...
"Ooh How I Envy People who actually Hubbub but they still can meet him/her in person"
"Ooh How I Envy Their Try Out Ranks"
"Ooh How I Envy You, Mijn Chocolade Hagelslag"
etc.
And also I got stressed by all those distractions around me; Want all of these over as soon as it could, afraid of not getting a good High School, HELL YEAH MAKE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS UUUUPPPPPP~~~~
Ignore it. Let's move to another topic.
My Hi-Yea-Tousse will no longer be Hi-Yea-Tousse, but the real HIATUS! For about 3 weeks (or maybe until June 30 like my Hiatweets) I won't be active in Socnets. For my own good, eh?
So, yup, I gadda go. Kbye~
No comments:
Post a Comment