15.5.11

RAN(ggitassen)DOMOSITY #3 - C'est (Pas) Magnumifique

Well hai thar Fellabloggahs. Another Ran-blah-blah-blah-dom-o-si-ty with HumWellYeahs all over it. From your honorably bad blogger. Just because Blogger is dead yesterday. Ooh holy #fridaythe13th you spread unluckiness to this innocent-blogging-site-who-doesn't-got-conciousness to-make-their-own-mobile-blogging-app~
Kay forget those shits, I do have more important (IS IT???) shits I'll mumble here~
  1. Yesterday Blogger is doing a Maintenis (Kaskus language for Maintenance), so I fix my Posterous and sign myself up to Soup. So don't bother following bibliothequessen on Posterous and bibliotheekssen on Soup.
  2. My Inception is somehow now became a Hollywood-style-Lucid-Dreams. Several of my dreams seems pretty close to the truth. Like it's a leaked Inception.
  3. I don't pass the APT (Academic Potency Test) of 81 Senior High. That's mean I'm a genuine product of Al-Azhar. Instead of hating it, I started to smile in such a fake way, ALL DAY.
  4. I need to find a reliable and trusted Webhoster to host my sites. For professionalism actually and NOT for fame.
And so, I gotta go~

No comments:

Post a Comment