25.5.11

To All 151 OSAV1S7EEN²°¹¹ kiddos, from Anggitassen.

Dear OSAV1S7EEN²°¹¹ kiddos; 151 ontzagwekkend Jr. High fellas of mine,
This is the moment I should say that HumWellYeah again, in a more miserable way. With happy tears and such.
I just looked at the Wall Calendar on the month May-June, and since the potraits were ALL 151 #OSVN KIDDOS WITH THEIR OWN CLASS suddenly my mind screamed "HELL NO WE'LL BE SEPARATED THIS JUNE AND NO ME GUSTA :"/ NOOOO MEEEE GUUUSSSTAAAAAAHHHH"
So I must confess: 3 years with y'all feels like forever. And HELL NO I don't want to live my life without y'all D:

And my mind turned into the flashback mode.
Remember the first year we're here? The harsh (but fun) Orientation Week. And after we're officially a 7th grader don't we realize how 4L4y we were that moment; according to our Friendster profile, our writing style, our Diary-that-only-you-Mrs. Vmee-and God that knows? And this year Friendster is a Hype. FYEAH! Did you still remember that hilarious PKN/Pendidikan Kehidupan Nyata (or Real-Life Lessons in English) in Majalaya? And our Temporary Families there? (Those people who got Mrs. Dana's house raise your hands!) also the vibe? How I miss that. And remember when the class moved (7A to 7D, 7B to 7C, and vice versa) due to National Standard School licensing? Remember when Ms. Mila, Mr. Heri and Mr. Kis movedRemember when Mrs. Hani started to teaching?  Remember when our Almighty Firefighter Excecutor, Pak Am, got an accident? Then 7A and 7B substituted by Mrs. Ejha while 7C and 7D substituted by Babeh Awi? Maaaannnnn I drop a tears~

One Year Later we're changed into 8th grader; the reckless and rebellious era. Remember when "Warung Jujur" (The Truth Kiosk in English) used to stock Fried Macaronis and became the best seller item at that moment? Remember 8C that known as '#OSVN's most solid class of all time' (raise yer hands ex 8C!)? Remember SALAM/Pesantren Alam? Remember the Boys' riots? Remember that we sometimes skipped PM/Pembinaan Materi? Remember when Mrs. Arry and Babeh Awi moved? Remember that we started to do the homework at school? Remember the Mrs. Mirna and Mr. Yon's era? Daaannnggggg now I cried~

And then we turned into a 9th grader; All study and no play. But still y'all remember when Mr. Farid, Ms. Mel (Oki Setiana Dewi's (the one who played role as Anna Althafunnisa in Ketika Cinta Bertasbih The Movie) lookalike) and Mrs. Leni moved? Remember Mr. Badru, the substitute of Ms. Mel that seems to become Morgan SM*SH's lookalike? I still wondering where the hell does the similarity between them both nowadays -__-" Forget Mr. Morgan (most of y'all call him like that, don't cha?), do you still remember #OSVNGoYogyakarta?! I do; Jatijajar Cave and the Mass Possession, The not-so-good-but-hell-yeah-its-pretty-much-good UNY Hotel, The freebie Salak fruit at it's own field, Borobudur Temple photoshoot, Shopping Spree at Malioboro (some of us even enter the Mall!), and an honorable chance to visit Karaton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat? How about those guides and our hilarious acts on the bus? How about BIMBEL, Jam ke 0 (The Zero Subject), and Klinik UN (I seldom never skipped this! Bad chick -__-)? Or maybe our Yearbook Photoshoot at Kebun Raya Bogor? And how about our Very Last Breakfasting (with the Pocari Sweat freebie!) and Mabit? Simulations? US and UN? OH HELL NO I FLOODED MY ROOM WITH TEARS!!!

Bedankt #OSVN, without y'all I'm nothing but a loser! Thanks for the memories contains zillions of awesomeness! Hope we all 152 (me included, of course!) graduated together and none of #OSVN kiddos left next year! I love y'all more than a schoolmate relationship should be! I-i-i-i...I'M SPEECHLESS! Once again Bedankt y'all!
For #7A #8A and #9A; Glad to have insane classmates like y'all!
For Mijn Meisje @vegafirdausina @allriseechi @Tiffanyaetc @ayuprsnt @HawaIndah @inekesf @ricamelyananta; thanks for all chicks! Don't forget to add me up on WhatsApp this June!
For The JaxSeaweedGalauCornerCitizens @dyasmds @NatasyAjeng @fidafidu @timurad @ximbal @divazp; thanks for making me cheerful during the class!
Also for Flashbackichicarus (a codename of the boy who have 'colored' my past, all of you must know them, #OSVN kiddos!); maybe you have lost your ability to speak 日本 fluently tee hee hee but all I really want to say is just ありがとう to be a part of metamorphosis from 'The-Elementary-me' to 'The-Jr. High-me'. We both changed each other, you geek-who-called-gay-by-some-kiddo. And such a karma for me to make you like this hurrhurr. Well then I won't do le revanche, Nitohei, don't worry, cause I (used to) heart you. Once again (do I have to pay some additional fees in JPY if I said ありがとう more than once? GIMME FREE YOU DAMN HALF-BLOOD!) ありがとう :D And, oh, SEE YOU IN NEXT 3 YEARS! LOL WE ATTEND THE SAME SCHOOL AGAIN HURRHURR~

Anyways, thanks for the 3-years-adventure OSVN! Now go have a new one, in the new society, with white-grey uniform, as a Newbie Sophomore, and...OH NO IT'S NOW 4:15 AM! Well, I gotta catch the dreamland, but before that I've got the best tracks to enjoy while reading this memorable post and this playlist I call Original Life Soundtrack of #OSAVISTEEN:
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
The Best Years of Our Lives - Evan Taubenfeld
Graduation - Vitamin C
I Think About You Everyday - A Rocket To The Moon
Officially Missing You - Tamia

Hum, well, yeah.
I can't believe I have to say this
AFSCHEID MIJN OSAVISTEEN VRIENDEN, IK HOU ZOVEEL VAN JOU!!!!
Veel Liefde, door Anggita S. P. Franssen
Absent no. 3 of class 9A, back corner seat near the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment