6.5.11

Stealing Tagging Homework - ShuffLOLZ. (Posted as The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script)

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 5 friends...
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun


SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
I’ve Got A Crush On You – Michael Buble
FUCKYEA~

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF
Smooth – Santana feat. Rob Thomas
LOL I’M SMOOTH~
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Chasing Pavements – Adele
I like 'em when they could chase me ;p

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Can’t Buy Me Love – Michael Buble
TROLLOLOLOL

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
OH DANG SHUFFLE AFHSIOJUWJDKCAQP

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Make My Heart – Toni Braxton
For da guys TROLLOLOLOOLL 

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Viva La Vida (Rule The World) – Coldplay
I rule their world maybe -__-

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Cloud Across The Moon – Rah Band
They think I’m as light as the cloud supposed to be. Hell yeah!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
New Days Dawn – Hyde
WTH -__- Je T'aime Shuffle~

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Lewis Takes Off His Shirt – Sondre Lerche
SO IT EQUALS A CUTEY PATOOTEY TOPLESS GUY BITCH!!! 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Always On My Mind – Michael Buble
Yes they are <3

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
DJ Got Us Falling In Love – Usher feat. Pitbull
Tiesto does. Me and Thomassey Likey Him. So do happen with my past. FyeahAndezzz~

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Lost – Michael Buble
A LOST CHILD???

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Me and Mrs. Jones – Michael Buble
Only two of us xx
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
After All – Al Jarreau
Yeah I like old Parents Hits. Call me Tacky -__-

WHAT SONG WILL PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Dan Ketika  - Maliq & D’Essentials
Sucha inappropriate 

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Don’t Stop The Music - Rihanna
Cause music is one of gazillions hobbies and interests of mine hee hee

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
La La Means I Love You – Phil Perry
For someone I don’t love at all -_-

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Just Feel Better – Santana feat. Steven Taylor
TROLLOLOL SHUFFLE YOU’RE EPIC IK HOU ZOVEEL VAN JOU :*

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Save The Last Dance For Me – Michael Buble
Don’t Forget, Hagelslag. *treads his right feet* 

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
The Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script
An honor for my Dutch Bitch who also a fan of The Script; Judith Beens.

(Source: inipunyagra. Via ajhengos)

No comments:

Post a Comment