"Miserably Sadder than any Tear-producing #OSAVISTEEN Event I've ever join." Prediction I've made that will clearly describe.
But the rule that makes me gone 'whaddafuck-you-notorious-fanatic-Muslim-Firefighter-Zorro?' is
ANY CAMERA AND CELLPHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Yush fellabloggahs you read it correctly, ANY CAMERA.ANY CAMERA
ANY CAMERA
ANY CAMERA
HOLY SHIT! I do really want to record this event but those holy shitty fanatically Muslims (re: My Notorious Teachers, including that firefighter zorro) do really strict this. HOLY SHIT I GADDA MET PRINCIPAL~
But anyways, I will still bring Thomassey, Boldie, and Poker-Effing-Ace (the name my newest Samsung Galaxy Tab I'll adopt soon will be named) to the venue. I do LOOOOOOOVEEEEEE Documentaires~
June 18th - #OSAVISTEENMEMOIREPACKS were given.
This is the time I have to take those Marvelous Rubbish (in this case 'Mijn Historische #OSAVISTEEN Documenten') home.
This fancy Memoire Parcel contains Yearbook + Le (Court) Film, and Photos from the Graduation. Also; all archives of mine. All packed and wrapped with Swag and Heart~ AND YUSH I'LL DEFINITELY POST ABOUT THOSE REMARKABLE SHITS (Yearbook+Documentary Movie) HERE IF I HAVE GOT IT ALL. Cause I do love Remarkable Shits, they got Swagga~
P.S. - Yesterday I just steal all #OSAVISTEEN absence list from 9A (my messed-up class! yay!) to 9D (hell no Dancow's class!) from the Administration Room yesterday; WITHOUT BEING KNOWN BY ALL TEACHERS!!! OMAIGAHD DAT IS SO SWAGGIN~
All I have to do now is stick 'em to my wall. No no no no, not THAT wall, but THAT wall.
Well, this is the end of Middle School. Hope y'all become success, 10 or 20 years from now, #OSAVISTEEN vrienden. IHZVJmwa~
No comments:
Post a Comment