5.6.11

Ik ben Afgestudeerd van Jr. High, vrienden!

So, well, yush, I-i-i-i-i...I'VE BEEN GRADUATED FROM JR. HIGH FELLABLOGGAHS!!!
Even though that letter which is said "Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh-dear-xxx-you're-graduated/not graduated-from-Jr.High-CONGRATULATIONS!!!!/See you at Kejar Paket B exam* this July" isn't came yet (caused by technical failure by mijn liefde postman xoxo -__- or something) but the Vice Principal texted my mom and tell me my total score and its approx. because I KNOW YOU WANT ME. LOLJK No because she knows my mom too well. And so how's mine?
it's 33.15 and approx 8.40!!!
okay I know this is way-too-far from my target but once again I'm so grateful like SpongeBob. ALHAMDU?LILLAAHHH~

And when my mum read the text, suddenly I cried, then the song OMG - Usher feat. Will.I.Am played in my brain's playlist. And the epic trollface popped out. Then Fitri and Farrel from the second soap opera with longest season in Indonesia (the first is still Tersanjung) Cinta Fitri congratulate me, then Voldemort's curse me with Crucio. And suddenly woke up then realized that I fell asleep on my way to home. Forgive my wild imaginations -__-V


Anyways, after the text was read and I get my modem back I make a base Typographic text which will be used for a project #OSAVISTEEN wallpaper which is, will distributed to all #OSVN kiddos by downloading it. It'll be available for both Windows (95 or higher) and Mac (OS X). So Y'all #OSVN Kiddos do tell me your screen resolutions (in pixels) by mentioning or directly message @ANGGITAFRANSSEN.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I use Coolvetica Rg (the Helvetica's spoof that closer-to-the-real-Helvetica) to make this a bit hipster TROLLOLOL
And, oh, The Graduation of mine school will be on June 10. Okay my decision to use 'mine' instead of 'my' is such a plagiarism to the copyrighted (?) Tom Franssen's style TROLLOLOL. Skip that.
Anyways, what I'll wear is The Grad Uniform: Betawi style kebaya with Cream tops and Dark Chocolate Brown Batik worn as skirt, Crocs Hanalei wedges in Natural/Stone, and my nails will painted with OPI Nail Lacquer in Mermaid's Tears (the cutey patootey Seafoam Green from the Pirates of the Caribbean; On Stranger Tides collection). And here's what it looks like on my nails (via OPI Nail Studio). Not sure if I'll use the Silver Shatter too although it looks really good while combined with Mermaid's Tears. PRETTY. DAMN. GOOD. KITSCHY-YET-SWANKY. O-O-O-O-O-O-OMAIGAHD~



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yush fellas my nails is that long, but actually mine's a bit shaped IRL.
Alright fellabloggahs, it's time for me to hit the bed. I've told you mine scores so lemme know yours. OH MAAANNNNN I'M ADDICTED TO THE FRANSSENISH ACCENT AGAIN -__-"

*Kejar Paket B exam (or Chase Pack B?) is an exam for those who didn't pass UN but have already got school. This exam usually held in the Ministry of National Education office located in the Province's capital (i.e. - If you're a student from Bekasi, then you must go to Bandung to join this exam -_-").

No comments:

Post a Comment