2. Write down the TITLE of the music down for each question. When one question is done, go on forward to another song. NO SKIPPING. THAT'S CHEATING, BUB.
3. TAG PEOPLE CUZ I SAY SO (Nah, not tagging is okay~ XD)
1. What you will be in another life-->
I've Got You Under My Skin - Michael Buble
(Maybe literally *Le sharpie tattooing moiself*
2. An excuse for why you forgot your homework-->
Aku Cinta Padamu - Glenn Fredly
(LOL I love my teacher, Sumimasen, Sugi-sensei ;"3
3. Your soulmate is-->
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
(Not really heehee)
4. When out in public, you randomly scream-->
Technicolour - Paloma Faith
(LOL NO I ACTUALLY SCREAMED SUGIZOOOO IRL)
5. You were listening to this while running away from a large, rolling boulder.-->
GHOST✝HEART - LM.C
(Dunno why but this kinda fit the question TROLLOLOL)
6. When you are married, the song that your first dance will be to is this-->
Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO
(LOLOLOL SHUFFLERS GALORE)
7. You confront a hobo on the street-->
December Love Song - Gackt
8. Your favorite character from any fandom kidnaps you. Your reaction is-->
HUNTING (VAMPS)
[ah? I still have this song in my player???]
9. The area of a circle-->
Love You - Sondre Lerche
10.If you have kids, they will be-->
Jai Ho (You're My Destiny) - The Pussycat Dolls
LOL CLICHENESS ^^
11.How your friends feel when they see you at school-->
This Is It - Michael Jackson
"Yup, this is it, the Sugihara-something" they said
12.In battle, your enemy is going to lose. What happens-->
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Swedish House Mafia Remix) - Coldplay
Ooh how hipster you are~
13.This is the complete opposite of you-->
Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches
Aww ;w;
14.When you die, how will people feel?-->
My Moon My Man - Feist
15.How are you feeling today?-->
Party In Your Bedroom - Cash Cash
16.What does your shirt read?-->
Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum
<3 But with who???
17.When you find a dollar on the floor, what do you do with it?-->
Smooth - Santana feat. Rob Thomas
Making it smoother maybe? So I could do Floorskating~
18.CHINA IS ATTACKING! D8 -->
KIND OF BLUE (SUGIZO)
LOL PAINT THE CHINESE BLUEEEEE~!!!!
19.What goes through your mind when you see your true love/crush?-->
Foo Foo - Santana
20.WHAT ARE YOU CALLING THIS QUIZ?-->
The Only Exception - Paramore
22.Did you like this quiz?-->
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye feat. Kimbra
Ask him, he may know.
23.What happened to #21?-->
SLEEP AWAY - SUGIZO
So can you all just STFU? ;3
No comments:
Post a Comment