Today I woke up, greeted by "That-Hartelijk-Gefeliciteerd-Thingy" and Strawberry Cheesecake with such a tacky candle. Checking my Facebook wall to knowing if he remembers me and screamed "HARTELIJK GEFELICITEERD!!!" out loud on my wall and seems he'll be the only one who say it in Dutch. Yes. DUTCH.
But, nope, until now there's still NO TOM FRANSSEN between all of those greeting sheets. I HARDLY EFFIN MISSIN YEW DUDE!
But Okay, there's still bunch of heart-touching greetings (sorted from the oldest to the newest, and maybe will gain much after this -__-):
via Facebook:
Shylla Estee Pramadhani Iwan Kuswandi Rica Melyananta Gemmala Permatasari Kevin Aditya Curvehand Dee Rachmi Melanie Kuswandi Dini Rahmat Divaa Nuragustin Tom Utama Ardiwinata Dary Aulia Muhammad Natasya Ajeng Nurfatia Latasha Desideria Amira A. Audi S. Natasya Ramadhani Putri Mentari Raissa Sandiastri
via Twitter:
@amandakuswandi @dyasmds @ricamelyananta @ranichair @gputrip @timurad @smutia @alfmarsha @PSenvia @ayuprsnt @bellapermatas @HawaIndah @Diahindrati @nindamanda @dibafariha @vegafirdausina @Tiffanyaetc @echiifaa @MSandiastri @anggiyy @windypradita @hanifarash @afianihusna @NatasyAjeng @Divazp @tamtamitam @dindawk
As I've told to Tom, I always want to have a DSLR with the same brand but with higher specifications than his. Since he's a Canonian I decided to buy a Canon too, but the 550D ones. And when I see the "Canon EOS 550D 'Jackie Chan Eye of Dragon' edition", I drool over it more.
No one would own this except ME in my society *evillaugh*. Because I think the price is. Just. UNREACHABLE. CHY 10.000/ USD 1425 IS WAAAAAYYYYYY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ME! Wonder if I still could bring this Jackie Chan's DSLR home...
P.S.: Why I want a DSLR that's 'more' than Tom's? Because I'm his senior on deviantART Trololol.
Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd Het Met Verjaardaag, Fake Franssen :D

No comments:
Post a Comment