20.3.11
This Sapphire Blue Gem Makes Me Bejeweled!
Yup. I'm such a Big Fat Liar. I turn my Hiatus back to Hi-Yea-Tousse.
But, seriously, my Bejeweled-lover-Fellabloggahs. I need to make a review!
After 4 years waiting, finally PopCap allows me to fiddle their high-carat gem puzzle for an hour. Such an hoooooooonooooorrrrrrr (for a kid who frankly, wants to buy this game with her dad's credit card, but actually she's prohibited to do that. CRAP!)
Hence I won't bring you the printscreen. But fortunately IGN have reviewed this game so I'm guilty no more! Woo-hoo~! Here they goes! SPARKLING HIPSTER FAVORITES~
Too fast? Well I'll explain it all for you!
So in this third sequel of Bejeweled, there are 4 modes. If you solve 5 levels of each mode you'll unlock 4 secret mode in each modes:
Classic mode (unlocks Poker mode)
This is the ordinary Bejeweled you've known before. But with better graphics. Fireflies and awesomeness everywhere. And in Poker Mode, you play the gems like usual, but with a bit touch of poker in every fifth move ;) You go, Poker Bejewellers!
Zen mode (unlocks Butterflies mode)
A brilliant way of a meditation. You can change the ordinary music with more calming sounds (such as ocean waves, forest, etc.), make a hypnotical suggestions (I use the "Positive Thinking" ones when I try it because it's haaaaaarrrrsshhhhh for me to think positively), and even you can add some calming waves (alpha, beta, delta, and even gamma for your brain calmness), but this may work best if you wear a headphone. And we're talking about Butterflies; you have to match the gems-with-wings before spiders catch 'em.
Lightning Mode (unlocks Ice Storm mode)
Remember that PopCap's Facebook Phenomenon; Bejeweled Blitz? Well it's some kind same of that one-minute-gem-swapping-game, but a bit different. No coins, but the multiplier still exists. Those multipliers are also a key for your time extension so catch and match as much as you could! And Ice Storm mode is where you avoid the rows of gems from freezing (which causes you lose the game hurrhurr) by matching them fast!
Quest Mode (unlocks Diamond Mine mode)
Love challenges and mind-solving puzzles? Here's a mode where your mind can quench its thirst of tricky puzzles! With 40 puzzles such as "Avalanche", "Poker", "Butterflies", "Diamond, Mine", etc. P.S. - One of the quest here is inspired by one of classic PopCap game Alchemy. While the Diamond, Mine (named after the earlier name of Bejeweled) is where we match the gem to dig the earth and got several treasures! Pretty fancy, eh?
Well, my flu's drizzles outta my nose! Gotta go take a sip of my medicines!
Greetings from our Beghouled Zombie~
Well, the last one is such sarcastic -__-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment