6.8.11

Day 2 - Ten Likes, Ten Dislikes.

Hell yeah. This is the part that I think quite harsh to be completed, but I think I'll complete it -_-"

Things I like:

  1. That colour Oranje and Turquoise
  2. The Soy Green Tea Cream Frappucinno and Hot Cocoa Cappuccino Extra Caramel from Starbucks
  3. Those Polaroid Prints (either real Polaroid or Fujifilm Instax)
  4. The Scent of Unread, Freshly-printed books at Bookstores, and The Body Shop's Aqua Lily
  5. That Awesome Google Smartphone Platform named Android. SRSLY, they named those OS with pretty nommable names like Froyo, Gingerbread, and Honeycomb. YOU BREAK MY FASTING OGGHMYY
  6. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Mark Twain is a Genius to Tom-ified me. BTW Thomas Franssen is kinda like The 2011 Tom of Tom. Blah -_-"
  7. That Wizard named Harry Potter. The ending was so sad (they said, cause I haven't got a chance to watch it :"/) cause I'm grew up with Harry for 11 years :"
  8. That Doodled Stuffs like Shoes or Something. Maaaannnn I want one :"
  9. That Obviously-Overpriced-yet-Ousum Nail Lacquer: OPI
  10. That candy-coloured DSLR named Pentax K-R :O
Things I Dislike:
  1. HOMEWORKS HOMEWORKS HOMEWORKS! Especially MA(th)PH(ysics)(ch)EMIST(ry)
  2. Holey-Shiz-You-So-Darned-Lame-Dear-Milady-Internet-Connection
  3. My School's Free WiFi.
  4. Anons on F.Me and Tumblr Ask. They seems more appropriate to called as Annoyings rather than Anonymous.
  5. Nokia's Standard Headset (Except from XpressMusic Series ones). They give me full-time inconvenience and left my ear hurts. While the Nokia XpressMusic ones is a bit comfy, I think.
  6. Jl. Kemang Pratama Raya. Ooh Je T'aime pretty 'contoured' road >:*
  7. BlackBerry Messenger. 75% of BlackBerry Drama caused by this Notorious BB-to-BB Messenger app developed by RIM.
  8. #ThatAwkwardMoment when Those Awkward Moments really happened to you IRL
  9. Losing my Connector Pens
  10. Sleep Late, Wake Earlier =__=
So that's it. See ya at Day 3 ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment