6.8.11

RAN(ggitassen)DOMOSITY #6 - Ramadan Kareem and Pottermore!

Okay, I know this is late, but Ramadan Kareem Y'all Fellomuslims :D
This Ramadan, or maybe should I say until Ramadan 1434, I'm on a brand new environment named Al-Azhar Kemang Pratama Campus.
First time I'm fasting here, after 9 years on my old environment in Jakapermai Campus.
TROLLOLOL. 4 Floors of Joy.
Luckily, the Moving Class system is temporarily stopped until Ramadan ends. My Homebase moved to R. 308. But still, I have to buy myself a Firebolt broom (or maybe borrow Harry's) cause I still have to reach the over the top floor which is drenched with cellular signal happiness if Nihon Kurabu held Benkyou CAUSE IT'S HELD IN R. 407 THAT LOCATED IN THAT RICH-IN-CELLULAR SIGNAL-FLOOR. SRSLY Arigatou Sensei :") *fake-smiling in pain*
Well, still waiting for P! Vol. 6 No. 57 to come to my school so I could be the early bird to grab 'em before my seniors :O
But before that, I ask y'all; Who's on Pottermore? Because I've (finally) found the Magic Quill this Friday night! Thanks for the clue @HarryPotterLand admins! I owe y'all a lot! :D


I use Gmail to get myself verified cause I'm afraid that if I use Yahoo! the problem (Re: Late verification mail arrival) will still happened.


So, Well, I'm GobletOwl90 on Pottermore! \:D/ *accio instax mini*


And when Subuh Prayer Time came, the Validation Email arrived. See ya on October, Hogwarts!


I don't know that among my friends I'm the last one who found that Magical Quill because @Calistax_ tweeted it. But when I check out Pottermore once again, I believe it. Grateful Anggitassen is Grateful~


Well, I gotta wait forever 'til a virtual owl put a Welcome Email to my Gmail Inbox. Happy? Of course bby!

No comments:

Post a Comment